We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone ever try the

new jersey
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Anyone ever try the

Going to be in SXM Dec 9-13 staying on Orient beach L hoste, same as last year. Thinking of trying the rhino safari, anyone have any experience with this? Also thinking of the Celine pub crawl. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Se you next week!!!!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,519 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone ever try the

We love the pub crawl. Great time, great food and drinks. Capt Neil is the perfect host.

Chicago
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone ever try the

I suggest renting a car for a few days and check out some of the other beaches. Driving is easy during the day and get an early start.

St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone ever try the

I have never tried the Rhino Riders but I have definitely heard of reviews. Originally people could not say anything bad about the tours. They don't last very long but they are exciting while you are there.

Beginning about 8 months ago I began to hear that during the trips out and back much time was wasted repairing or restarting stalled Rhino boats of some riders and so it would become agravating to those within the group to stop and wait. I cannot say if this has since been corrected since I have not heard anything lately so maybe they started maintaining the boats properly.

If you do try it, it is a lot of fun but if you have a bad back, do NOT do this water tour. The pressure on your back going over the waves will knock you out for a few days afterwards.

Another suggestion, again one that I have never done, is the Americas Cup races. If you like exciting and different tours, this is one to do. You actually race against another sailboat and each person is assigned a task, even if it's the timekeeper.

4. Re: Anyone ever try the

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2010, 05:18