We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

richmond
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

Has anyone seen nude bathing on the beach at the Cliff's? Also, how is the beach in March, narrow, wide, gone?

OIB, NC
Level Contributor
725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

The beach changes daily.

One day here...gone the next.

Yes, there is nude sunbathing on Cupecoy.

richmond
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

The hotel/condo Cliff's at Cupecoy is claiming no nude bathing on their beach, any idea if that is accurate?

OIB, NC
Level Contributor
725 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

Interesting....

Well head North up the beach towards Danny's LOLO.

He's got chairs, food & drinks.

If there is sand there, there will be nudies.

St. Maarten-St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

My answer is not to say whether nude sunbathing is right or wrong. It is to state what it is to be considerate and so by your asking, you are showing the considerate way to do things when pre-planning your trip. Thank you.

And so to be honest, this past trip I saw nude sunbathing at our beach along that stretch (between the Cliffs and Rainbow) and truthfully it was very inconsiderate of those guests to be doing this as it certainly kept many others from using that beach who felt uncomfortable, myself included. If they were just lying down sunbathing or swimming, that would be one thing but truthfully, they were doing more than that. That being said, as the poster above mentioned, there is a stretch of beach just down the road that you could use that would allow you to sunbathe nude without making others feel that they are being shut out. But, if the tide is low and you can make your way down the beach to where it is not part of any resorts advertised beach, I would assume that this would be OK as well.

5. Re: Beach at Cliffs at Cupecoy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin