We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November or December?

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
594 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
November or December?

HI

I am planning a trip either in Nov or Dec of 2010. What is your view on both months? How is the weather? I do realize that Hurricane season is just about over in early Nov. Its been 8 yrs since I've visited and can't wait!

Thanks

St. Maarten-St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November or December?

Technically Hurricane season doesn't finish until the end of November but we have been traveling to the island at the end of Nov and then for 2 weeks into December and we have loved the weather each and every time! The sun is very hot but under the umbrella is cool. The water temps are usually perfect and refreshing and sometime the winds start to pick up where there is a nice breeze passing through. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November or December?

We went November 7 - 13 in 2009 and had a beautiful week!

NC
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: November or December?

The water is typically about 80 degrees. You will have lows in the evening about 73 degrees, Hot during day about 83 or so.

Have a good time.

4. Re: November or December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2010, 07:17