We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants for me

Indiana
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurants for me

I am a budget traveler and I would like to know what the best restaurants are at a decent price. I dont want to hear anyting with amerincan flare, I get enough of that here.

OIB, NC
Level Contributor
729 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants for me

There are plenty of LOLO's that served grilled food with filling sides.

Ribs, Chicken, fish, rice & peas, mac salad

Enochs' & Rosemary's in Marigot serve creole dishes like goat stew, curry chicken, and stuff like that.

Very reasonable prices.

Pizza is fantastic, thin crust, and can be shared!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,617 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants for me

Also - the Simpson Bay Fish market next to the drawbridge has several nice "local", small restaurants. Fish, goat, whelk soup, shrimp, .

Quality snacks on the Pondfill in Philipsburg has the best roti.

If you see a shack or truck at the side of the road, odds are the food is local and great.

ny
Level Contributor
219 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurants for me

The LOLOS in Grand Case! Less than $30/couple with food leftovers for lunch the next day!

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurants for me

Yvette's in Orleans on the french side

charming, in a small island house, with wonderful local creole food at very reasonable prices.

also le Poulet d' Orleans at the top of the hill in Orleans.

5. Re: Best Restaurants for me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten