We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Palm Beach Club

Hilmar, California
Level Contributor
473 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Palm Beach Club

We put in an exchange request for several properties in St Maarten and just got confirmed for the Royal Palm Beach Club. I notice that there are reviews for Royal Palm Beach Club and Royal Palm Beach Resort. They are not different properties are they?

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

Hope

St Martin / St...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

I believe that Scubaman meant "Nope"...LOL

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

Yup, I ment nope.

Hilmar, California
Level Contributor
473 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

Thanks. When Interval called to confirm they gave a disclaimer that the Royal Palm did not have comparable amenities to our home resort. That made me kind of nervous but from everything I read it sounds like a pretty nice place. Does anyone know what percentage of the two bedroom units have been refurbished in their recent updating efforts? Does anyone have any tips for fun things to do at and around the resort?

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

Hi,

We have had confirmation today of our exchange request for the Royal Palm Beach Resort for November 7th - 21st.

Just trying to sort out flights.

Do you know what currency is used ?

Regards Trish

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,334 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

US dollars on the Dutch side and either euro or US dollars on the french side.

7. Re: Royal Palm Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 07:16