We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips

West New York, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Day trips

Going to SXM from 9/4-9/12 and looking to go to a nearby island for the day via ferry or other boat, what are my options? can someone give me a few different companies that provide chartered tours to Anguilla or St. Barth? I am still exploring which island to visit, just curious what types of transportation are available, we are not interested in flying anywhere else, looking for a boat.

Thanks in advance, just an FYI we are staying at the Flamingo and will have a car.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,354 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips

Check with the activities desk at your hotel for St. Barth's packages that include transport over 7 back, open bar/snacks on board, transport on the island, lunch and time at a beach + tour.

As for Anguilla, regular ferry service leaves from Marigot waterfront. Do a search on these places for more information.

West New York, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips

anyone use Bluebeard's all-inclusive charters...they go to Prickly Pear and leave from Simpson Bay?

West New York, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trips

or aqua mania adventures? www.stmaarten-activities.com/index.php…

whitby ontario
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trips

We are going with Swaliga 2 charters, www.get-wet-sports.com in october .

Have not used them before, feedback welcome, comments on trip advisor,

things to do rates them as #2, sister company Octopus diving number #1,

All comments there were great!

5. Re: Day trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2011, 08:37