We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gobeach.com for villa's?

Marietta...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gobeach.com for villa's?

I have found several beautiful villa's on this rental site for St. Martin. Can anyone tell me if they are a reputable company to deal with and why don't any of their villa's have reviews? This concerns me because you have no way of knowing if it is a good villa except for what we see in the picture which we all know can be deceiving. Can anyone offer me any advice?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,965 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

Have never used them but they have been around for a very long time, they do have a chat forum where you can ask about the villa in question. Many of the posters are the same folks you will find on TTOL and TA and other travel sites.

I would post questions on the various sites about the villa in question. See where this takes you.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,768 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

I also have not used them, but they to have a good reputation. I would not hesitate.

Marietta...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

Bobcat, can you tell me where to find this chat forum? I went to gobeach.com but couldn't seem to find any forum. Thank you

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,965 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

http://www2.gobeach.com/sxm/list.php?1

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

They are a very reputable site.

I know the owners well and they are quite knowledgeable and reliable.

Marietta...
Level Contributor
223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

Thank you so much Bobcat!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

Hi

I am about to rent a villa from Go Beach Vacation Rentals. I see you mentioned you know them.

would you recommend them to me?

Thanks for your help

Daniel

8. Re: Gobeach.com for villa's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 20:20