We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scilly Cay Anguilla

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,619 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Scilly Cay Anguilla

My turn to ask a question!

Have friends coming to visit and they have been told they need to go to Anguilla to scilly cay to see musician sproka. Having never been, can anyone comment?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
123 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

Personally I prefer Gwen's for the Reggae on Sunday but I guess it is one of the must see tourist spots on Anguilla. It is pricy though.

A young woman from Montreal has an Anguilla web page and has this to say about Scilly Cay: anguilla-beaches.com/anguilla-dining-scilly-…

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

Not sure about the music but Scilly Cay is a must do in Anguilla, if only to say "been there, done that". It is quite expensive but the lobster and crayfish are to die for. Just wave from the dock and a small motor boat will pick you up and take you there. About a 2 minute ride.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
726 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

sxmlover...I really would not spend the money to go there...it is just off Island Harbour...you can walk out on the pier and have a look...I can spend a couple of hundred elsewhere...We have always gone to Gwen's on Sunday....more of a party...on you tube they have Gwen's and Scilly Cay and Elvis beach bar...K

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,619 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

Not to worry, I'm not going! Way too expensive for me. But our house guests are considering it. Their vacation, their $$$$!

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

it's a gorgeous spot Elaine. Its a pretty long drive from where the ferry docks...

It is too expensive for me but we once spent a lovely afternoon there.. It is a special place.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

http://news.ai/ref/scillycay.html

7. Re: Scilly Cay Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 00:41
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten