We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Umbrellas and rain jacket?

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Umbrellas and rain jacket?

I too noted that it says chance of rain every day this next week (March 10-17). My girls are so bummed, they think their vacation is going to be rained out. I'll have to show them these posts about it only being a possibility and that it won't rain for hours after hours. I'm trying to keep my belongings under 50 lbs., so would it be very necessary to pack an umbrella or rain jacket?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,066 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Umbrellas and rain jacket?

Have never worn a rain jacket. I do keep an umbrella in my car, but haven't used it in months! You can always buy a cheap one here if you think you need it.

Beautiful sunshine today!

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Umbrellas and rain jacket?

Great idea! Thank you!

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,596 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Umbrellas and rain jacket?

umbrellas here are used to protect us from the sun LOL

Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Umbrellas and rain jacket?

LOL! Yes, maybe I will buy one when I'm there so I don't turn into a lobster!

5. Re: Umbrellas and rain jacket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:43