We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewelry- Yurman look-a-likes at a reduced price?:-)

KMF24
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Topic
Jewelry- Yurman look-a-likes at a reduced price?:-)

Hi,

I love David Yurman jewelry but it's a little pricey for me. My husband and I are going to St Martin at the end of May and I was wondering if there is a jewelry shop there that might be able to design a Yurman-like ring at a fraction of the cost?? lol

Thanks,

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
145 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewelry- Yurman look-a-likes at a reduced price?:-)

Go to the Festival Flea Market in FLA & you can get knock off Yurman costume jewelry ;-)

Seriously, paying to design anything will be costly! You can get the real Yurman there for 20% off & no tax! Maybe some older items might be found on sale...tons & tons of places carry it! Also, there are other designers that look similar & could be cheaper. Any place you buy, it is always worth an attempt to bargain the price down.

KMF24
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewelry- Yurman look-a-likes at a reduced price?:-)

Here's another jewelry related question: if I take my diamond ring into one of the jewerly shops in St Martin do you think I can trust them to create a different look with the current diamond ring that I have? I'd like a band and maybe some gems added but don't know if I should just check around here in the States or if I'd be better off taking my ideas to St Martin and hopefully getting the design for a bit less??

3. Re: Jewelry- Yurman look-a-likes at a reduced price?:-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:16