We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with one day?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
What to do with one day?

I will be in St Maarten on a cruise and I am having a tough time narrowing down what I want to do because there are so many choices. I am looking to visit one or two beaches, maybe Pinel Island?, eat somewhere good for lunch, and also get in some sight seeing of the island. What is my best bet for the money and time, considering I will not have a car as well. Trying to spend less than $100 pp for the day.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,604 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do with one day?

http://visitpinel.com/

You can visit Pinel and have lunch on Pinel or on Orient Beach nearby or Grand Case.

Try to pick up the local bus to save you on $ $ $ where possible.

If you want to have lunch in Marigot visit La Croissanterie

www.best-stmartin.com/detail.asp…

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
85 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do with one day?

thats a tough one!

theres so many options!!! i think i would be frazzled having to choose.

cause even though its simple (and i mention it 20 times a day on here, hah)...

i love plane watching on maho beach and delicious treats at the sunset grille.

thats where it all started for me in SXM, so its like... my "magical" place... :))

but really the island has SO much to offer... im sure whatever you choose will be fantastic, and be sure to come back on and tell us all about it, please!!!

_V

3. Re: What to do with one day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:41
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten