We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

Hi all. I am traveling to St. Martin mid July and am trying to decide between a 1 -2 bedroom condo in Porto Cupecoy or the Cliffs at Cupecoy. Does anyone have any insight on the better option?

Thanks!

Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

Cliff has its own beach steps out your door, short walk to 6-8 really good restaurants at Atlantis, Maho a two minute drive and Porto is only a few minutes more. And Mullet is a five minute walk, no parking issues to deal with. I've rented from a few different owners in the building always happy.

Porto is a few years newer, a great European feel and a handful of great dining choices. Cupecoy, Rouge and Lounge beaches are really close.

Two great options!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

Thanks so much for your insight!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

porto seemed to try and build their own little community so you don't have to leave the complex. it is an amazing property but not where i would want to stay. maybe if it was in the dominican. lol

cliffs (as stated above) is right at cupecoy. beautiful sunsets. clothing not needed. lol it is a great location and a looks like it has great units. that would be my vote of the two.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

Thank you both for your feedback. I will be staying at the Cliff!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

Cliff is really your best option and I have great pricing for those beautiful apartments.

Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

We will be at Cliff in a couple of days for 2 weeks, our 6th stay in SXM in 4 years. You won't be disappointed. Let me know if we can lend any more direction.

7. Re: Cliff at Cupecy or Porto Cupecoy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 05:47
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin