We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin, Radisson or Oyster Bay

Level Contributor
431 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Westin, Radisson or Oyster Bay

Hi, First time to St. Martin on a land based trip. Want a nice resort, updated with great pools. We don't plan on renting a car as only staying for a few days. Would like to also do a day trip to Anguilla. Which resort sounds best for us?

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin, Radisson or Oyster Bay

They are all nice resorts. I think my personal preference would be Radisson.

Radisson is newly remodeled, quiet and very pretty. There is not much nearby. very peaceful there.

Oyster Bay and Westin are on opposite ends of the same beach. The beach itself is very nice but busier.... more restaurant options in the immediate area.

the pool at the Westin is gorgeous but I like Oyster Bay Resort better.

Edited: 18 February 2013, 13:18
Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,913 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin, Radisson or Oyster Bay

Another vote for Radisson....

3. Re: Westin, Radisson or Oyster Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 05:16