We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attire for Specific Restaurants

Middletown, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Attire for Specific Restaurants

We will be visiting the island next month and we're looking at dinner at Canoa, Sol E Luna, and La Gondola. What is the dress code or typical attire for dinner at these restaurants?

I'd also like to take a trip up to Grand Case one night for dinner, but I'm a little picky and the restaurants with great reviews have selections I may not like or that are a bit too pricey to chance not liking. Any suggestions for a picky eater in Grand Case?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,919 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attire for Specific Restaurants

One of our favorite GC restaurants Brasserie des Îles (aka Le Pub) is about the safest place to eat on the whole island. Why? Well, it's where all the off-duty gendarmes stationed in Grand Case hang out. Good food - good prices -

Level Contributor
131 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attire for Specific Restaurants

As far as attire goes, for men, khaki shorts (pants not necessary!) with a nice collared shirt and you will be fine.

3. Re: Attire for Specific Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 06:17
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question