We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive time between cruise port and simpson bay

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Topic
Drive time between cruise port and simpson bay

Wondering if it is realistic to get off the ship in Philipsburg at 8 or 8:15, to make it to Simpson Bay by 9 am?

We are planning an excursion with Bluebeard to Prickly Pear.

On the return, the catamaran is scheduled to arrive at 5 pm, and we need to be back on the ship by 6:30 pm.

Are we crazy to attempt this??

Any advice appreciated :)

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,579 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive time between cruise port and simpson bay

If everything goes according to Hoyle - however it so often does not - vessel arries late - delay in disembarkation - traffic issues - draw bridge delays - who knows - you're cutting it very close.

---------------------------------------------

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive time between cruise port and simpson bay

I agree - my gut is telling me that its too tight. Any suggestions for private water taxis to Anguilla? We would love to spend a couple hours on Shoal Bay east.

3. Re: Drive time between cruise port and simpson bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:15