We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Maarten Resorts

Wellsville, New York
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
St. Maarten Resorts

I am looking to travel to St. Maarten for the first time. One of the things we really enjoy doing is sitting in a jacuzzi to relax at night when it is cooler. I have been looking at Oyster bay and I can see that their pool and hut tub are very nice but we also enjoy being close to the night life. It would probably not be wise to attempt a 20 minute drive after a night on the town... Can anyone tell me if the Divi Little Bay, Royal Palm, Flamingo, or Simpson Bay have hot tubs, and if they may be better choices for us.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Maarten Resorts

Flamingo has one by the Pool. Also the 2 bed villa unit 3302A/B has two just for that unit. Also the roof top of villa building four has two tubs for just the top floor guests to use.

Wellsville, New York
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Maarten Resorts

Thank you, that's great information!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Maarten Resorts

Scubaman, Been to the Flamingo many times and for some reason why can't I remember a hot tub next to the pool? Where is it?

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Maarten Resorts

It's between the pool and the ocean side villas building 6.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. Maarten Resorts

Divi Little Bay has at least 3 hot tubs scattered around the grounds. they are above ground units but seemed to be new and clean. One up by the infinity pool, one by the main pool and a third was by the units that face great Bay, however that one was out of order when we were there in mid February.

6. Re: St. Maarten Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 06:16