We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach wedding

Camarillo...
1 post
Save Topic
beach wedding

My family and I are planning to go to St Maartin on our Disney Cruise. It's a one day excursions. My husband and I want to do a simple vow renewal on the beach, take some pictures then just enjoy the St Maartin. We really need a great location and photographer. Does anyone know how we can do that. We are already married and don't need an officiant. For us it's more the new vow renewal and taking some beautiful photos on the beach with our children. If anyone has any suggestions.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach wedding

www.sxm-info.com/SXM-weddings/index.html

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach wedding

Hi you should definitely do that at La Samana resort on Long Bay Beach. Beach is stunning, few people, there is a hotel there too which is very nice and luxurious which has a restaurant and bar for lunch and drinks. It is a expensive place but well worth it since it is for your vows!

3. Re: beach wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 05:16