We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sightseeing flights

Holstebro, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Sightseeing flights

I would really like to see St.Maarten from the air, so are there any sightseeing flights/tours around the Island? Weblink?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,063 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sightseeing flights

There used to be an ultralight flight, but that's been gone a few years now.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sightseeing flights

Why not pop over to stbarths for a day trip? Only costs 130 euros or so from grand case airport and you will get good views of the northern part plus of course great views of st Barths and other islands and the return flight also has a nice ride in over grand case

Holstebro, Denmark
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sightseeing flights

I have already gone to St.Barths from Grand Case and yes, you do see a bit of the northern part of St.Marteen on the flight. But I would like a tour around the whole Island to get some nice photos of it from above. I guess booking a private charter (if that's even possible) flight will be a little to pricey for me, so I guess I'll have to see it from the Hills around the island :-)

I was in St,Maarten in May 2012 and I saw a small cessna painted with Sunset bar & Grill logos doing a lot of takeoffs and landings, and thought that it might have been a sightseeing tour, but I didn't see it in November 2012, so I guess not.

4. Re: Sightseeing flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2014, 06:17