We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worried about Weather

Novi, Michigan
5 posts
Save Topic
Worried about Weather

Traveling to St Maartin this Saturday- 4-20- The weather forecast looks like a lot of rain for our week... anyone currently there..? I'm so worried about a rainy week!!!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
131 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worried about Weather

The forecast always shows a small chance of rain all the time. Don't worry and have a good time. It likely will be sunny almost everyday with scattered showers lasting a few minutes

Novi, Michigan
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Worried about Weather

I hope so.... last time there was a 20% chance everyday and it was sunny- but its saying 50% for next week :-( ... I hope this isnt a rainy season! This is our second time back... staying on Guana Bay this time- Villa Leone- ever heard of it!?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,616 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Worried about Weather

Same as your hometown, unless there's a storm brewing, they have no idea what the weather will be tomorrow, let alone next week.

We're in a drought situation here. The last week or two we have had a few 10 minute showers here and there on the island. Prior to that we had no rain for a couple of months. Rained for about 2 minutes this morning and gave us a beautiful rainbow. Beautiful blue skies now and it will be in the mid 80's later today.

Don't worry about the weather, there's nothing you can do about it. Come and enjoy!

4. Re: Worried about Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten