We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

NY
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

I'll be in St Martin August 6th for a week. Would like to hear some live music.What days&where for live music?

And any other events. I have an old list and wondered if there is a newer one.

Thanks.

At Home in the UK
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

..and your staying where.........

NY
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

We will have a car so we can go anywhere . We are staying in Orient Bay. We have been to St Martin before and know our way around but I just don't want to miss the live music since I know it's certain nights in certain places. Last time we were there we were lucky enough to catch a live band on Orient Bay beach. Any suggestions on what nights are live music at the different places.. Thanks.

St Martin / St...
Destination Expert
for St Martin / St Maarten, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,853 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

On Thursday the Out N About section of The Daily Herald newspaper comes out..You will find many things listed there.

Many of the bars and restaurants have some form of live music every night.

NY
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

Any chance you could send me the link for the Daily Herald Out N About for this week. I went on line and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,450 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

thedailyherald.com/index.php/supplements/out…

Honestly, most of what is in Out N About is more for a much younger crowd than us. Lots of clubs, DJ music. If that's your thing, it will work for you.

We enjoy music at Buccaneer on Wednesday and Saturday 6 - 9. LaBamba Sunday evening. Beach parties at various locations around the island.

6. Re: Requesting a list of where to hear live music & what days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:16