We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

Hi we will be there for the first week in October. Can you tell me what to expect as far as crowds go?. Is this the slow season, if so will things be closed down?. Also how is the weather in October. I have a British passport and my wife has an American passport will this cause a problem on any of the neighboring Islands. Thanks,

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
68 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

sorry about the sssss haha!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,390 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

It's low season and it is quiet. Most everything will be open with only a few exceptions. Weather will be great unless there is a tropical disturbance - it's hurricane season. No problem with the passports.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

My husband and I are also traveling the first week of October and have been wondering the same thing! Thanks for the info sxmlover. We are excited to explore your beautiful island!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

My husband and I are also traveling the first week of October and have been wondering the same thing! Thanks for the info sxmlover. We are excited to explore your beautiful island!

5. Re: 1st week October Bussy or not so bussy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin