We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

next sunday 9/15

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
next sunday 9/15

Wanted to post how ecstatic I am to be traveling to st marteen next week! Hope anyone flying in is excited as I am!!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,465 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: next sunday 9/15

Excited for you. Have a great trip!

Michigan
Level Contributor
245 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: next sunday 9/15

Have a great trip, 39 more days till wel fly in

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: next sunday 9/15

Thank you! Counting the days down! Hope the weather is great:)

Philipsburg, St...
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: next sunday 9/15

According to windguru - next weekend is going to be hot, hot, hot with very calm seas. I suggest you bring your swimmies in your hand luggage, or better yet wear them on the plane, so you can jump straight in the ocean or your hotel pool when you get here. And if you want to complete the experience, make sure you go to the beach right before your departure so you arrive home with sand still between your toes!

5. Re: next sunday 9/15

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 06:22