We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

Avalon, New Jersey
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

Ok, I am looking to trade my timeshare and in looking online there are now 2 separate listings for the Simpson Bay Resort and Marina. One is listed as PRC and the other SII. Does anyone know the difference between the two? Last time I traded for the Villas so I am aware of their location and condition. Please help

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

Look at the website for Simpson Bay Resort for an explanation of the difference.

I believe PRC is the old Pelican Resort which has been partially upgraded and SII is the new villas.

Farmingdale, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

The resort is all the same for everyone.The difference is the villas are about seven years old and the get the better designation,while the" OLDER" buildings,half are being renovated,but the facilities are the same for everyone.If you go through an exchange,chances you will be in an unrenovated unit.They will upgrade you to a reno unit for about $600. and a newer villa is$1000.If you call their reservation dept and ask for the res. supervisor she might help you get a clean and functional older unit.You may not have the best views,but you will be in a great area i.e. walking to many restaurants.I'm going there in about ten days and we were able with help from Claudia at the reservation dept. got us on the beach with great views.

3. Re: Simpson Bay Resort and Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin