We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday night

Cincinnati OH
Level Contributor
257 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday night

Will be there in 4 days and counting for the first time - whoohoo!! Will arrive Saturday, staying at the Villas and we have rented a car. I'm figuring by the time we get settled and checked in it'll almost be dark. I'd love suggestions on how we should spend our first evening!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,450 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday night

Which Villas? Simpson Bay Resort Villas?

Buccaneer Beach bar is just down the hill a few hundred yards. Great casual food and wonderful music 6 - 9. We go every Saturday night!

Edited: 30 October 2013, 20:15
Cincinnati OH
Level Contributor
257 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday night

Simpson Bay. Can we get food there as well? Also, I've noticed you seem to know everything about SXM, is there anywhere to hear live rock n roll? I appreciate how you respond to everyone's post. I've taken down a lot of notes from you :) So excited about our first trip!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,450 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday night

Yes, as I said, great casual food. Music there on Saturday is a mix of R & R, blues etc.

Sunday R & R band at La Bamba, just down the beach.

Monday R & R at Red Piano - just up the hill from you

Don't know everything for sure, but love to listen to live music.

4. Re: Saturday night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 06:19