We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best ice cream shop on French Side

Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best ice cream shop on French Side

We are staying in GC but don't mind exploring.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best ice cream shop on French Side

I'd recommend going to a grocery store and picking up Etna ice cream in a tub, or two...creamy, decadent, worth all the yummy factor.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
548 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best ice cream shop on French Side

There is a snack restaurant almost directly across from Il Nettuno called G's Snack - they have really good hand-dipped ice cream as well as ice cream bars. You won't be disappointed.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
838 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best ice cream shop on French Side

Another vote for Etna. It is heavenly. I agree with piratepirate that you can't stop with just 1 quart. We bought a couple and enjoyed it in our oceanfront balcony.

Ocean, New Jersey
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best ice cream shop on French Side

it my be the Dutch side, but a trip to Carousel is well worth it, especially if you have children with you. there is really a carosel there and an interesting pictorial exhibit.

5. Re: Best ice cream shop on French Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about St Martin / St Maarten
Recent Conversations