We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we bus from Phillipsburg to Le Galion?

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
86 posts
224 reviews
Save Topic
Can we bus from Phillipsburg to Le Galion?

Have 1 day on the island on a cruise stop. My plan is to take a water taxi from port to great bay and walk around the boardwalk for a little bit, then either catch a cab or take a bus to Le Galion Beach. (I would prefer the bus since it will be cheaper.) Is there a bus that evens goes to Le Galion? And if so, where can I find it? if I can't take a bus, will it be easy to find a cab in Phillipsburg to take us to Le Galion? Any ideas of the cost of taxis vs busses to this destination? Thanks in advance for any help you can give- Appreciate it greatly!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,982 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can we bus from Phillipsburg to Le Galion?

You should find a bus along Back Street. Most likely the bus will leave you along the main road resulting in a long walk to the beach - the taxi stand is along Front Street.\===============

st-martin-vacation.com/IconsandGifs/taxi-far…

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can we bus from Phillipsburg to Le Galion?

it's a long walk from the main road to the beach...take a taxi!

3. Re: Can we bus from Phillipsburg to Le Galion?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Maarten-St. Martin