We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage

Ontario
Level Contributor
59 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on what to do with luggage if our flight arrives earlier than we can check into our condo? There is about a 2 hour gap between our arrival time in St. Maarten and our check in time at our rental. I did contact the rental agency to see if we might be able to get in early but they could not accommodate us. I know we shouldn't leave our luggage in our rental car unattended so we just don't know what to do. Any ideas? Thanks!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
131 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage

Where is your condo? I suggest stopping at a restaurant in Simpson Bay for a nice lunch and just take your luggage with you and keep it by your table. Also the beach bar Karakter near the airport has showers and bathrooms and they are happy to hold your luggage for you while you enjoy a drink on the beach.

Dustin

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,500 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage

Ask the management company or hotel/timeshare office to store your luggage if your unit is not ready when you arrive. Take in a liitle beach/pool time while you wait.

Ontario
Level Contributor
59 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage

Actually our condo isn't far from Karacter as it is on Simpson Bay Beach so that will work out really well! Thanks so much for the advice. Do you know if we have to make arrangements ahead of time or can we just ask them to hold it for us when we arrive?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,500 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage

You can ask upon arrival.

5. Re: Luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 07:18