We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveller 3 months

England, United...
Level Contributor
844 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Solo traveller 3 months

Can you tell me which area would be good for a 53 year old lady to spend 3 months .i love music nice walks at night and some nice music live if possible and I love the sea and sand so any help would be appreciated .

I need a small apartment for 90 days oct to jan or feb time

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,451 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo traveller 3 months

Pelican Key. Lots to do, good music several places, safe to walk in the evening, you won't be alone. Beaches here are not the best, but nice anyway.

England, United...
Level Contributor
844 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo traveller 3 months

Ok do you think I can find a reasonable studio in that area x

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,451 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo traveller 3 months

For the beginning of your trip perhaps, but then you end in high season. Check out VRBO for some ideas.

Edited: 01 March 2014, 15:35
Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,451 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo traveller 3 months

Simpson Bay Yacht Club might be nice for you.

5. Re: Solo traveller 3 months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:17