We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Galesburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
111 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

We arrive in St Maarten late on the Saturday night before Easter Sunday. We understand that the grocery stores may be closed on both Sunday and Monday. If this is the case we would be interested in using this shopping service to provide a few items for our condo to get us by until the stores reopen on Tuesday. Has anyone used Shop and Drop and what was your experience with their service? Thanks for your replies.

Central...
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Shop and Drop is great. They go above and beyond to get you your items.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,066 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Consistently incredible reviews for Jeannie

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
390 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

I too have heard nothing but glowing reviews of this service.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,169 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

It's almost a must do! Nothing like having your food and wine, etc. waiting for you after a long trip! Jeannie is a doll and wonderful to work with. She goes above and beyond. Don't hesitate to use her, you will not be sorry.

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

She is AMAZING! SXM Lover referred us to her and we couldn't be happier with her services. Very professional, great with details and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong!

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,126 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Here is a link about Shop and Drop on TTOL.

www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/showflat.php…

Mostly positive experiences.

canada
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Just saw this post... I am the owner of shopndrop grocery... Thank you everyone for your recommendations. I try my very best to provide the best service I can and ensure my customers are happy.

Thank you scubaman for posting the link ... If anyone happens to click on this link just to provide some context because this is the island and those of you who have shopped for groceries here will be well aware not all items are available all the time at the grocery store... Things disappear from one day to the next.

When you place an order online I try my very best to get exactly what you ordered by going to more than one store to look for it.. If it is not available just so that I don't have to disappoint you I may do one of two things ... if it is a sunday delivery I try to make an attempt to check the store on Monday as the new stock comes in on Monday and make a second attempt for the unavailable items.

If it is a Saturday or a week day delivery I try to do the closest substitute and always leave a note indicating if you are not satisfied with the substitute I will do a full refund for the items.

Unfortunately as much as I try to get all items ordered things sometimes are out of my control . But 9/10 times my customers have been happy with the substitution I make and if not I will refund the purchased item.

Thanks

Jeannie

Edited: 18 May 2014, 15:06
canada
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Here is a the link to my website www.shopndropgrocerysxm.com

Thanks

Jeannie

Helsinki
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

Oh this is so perfect!! We arrive on the 2nd of june at 2 pm after flying for 13 hours with 4 kids, the idea of having to leave to do grocery shopping the first evening was really not appealing. This is a lifesaver :D

10. Re: Anyone had experience with Shop and Drop Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:20