We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

Which Simpson Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
5 posts
Save Topic
Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

Hi I would appreciate it if someone can provide me with directions from the Airport in St Maarten to Turpqoise Shell Inn. I will be renting a car from the airport arriving Dec 22nd Thank you

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

This is a pretty good map from their web site:

tshellinn.com/Simpson%20Bay%20Strip.htm

Basically - exit the airport parking lot and turn LEFT and head into Simpson Bay thru Maho. Depending on traffic, in about 5 - 10 minutes you will see the RBTT Bank on your Right. Turn in the driveway and TS Inn in behind it. There's a pretty decent sign for the Inn also. If you get to the drawbridge, you've gone a tad too far!

Who is your rental agency? You may be coming from their lot and not the airport.

Minneapolis
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

I appreciate your help...my rental car company is Prestige Car Rental in Simpson Bay Tfn 599-5455634

They actually mentioned that they would pick us up and take us to their lot

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

Not sure where their lot is. But if they are located in Simpson Bay, you'll be very close! Ask your driver for directions. If they don't know, ask them for directions to RBTT Bank.

Minneapolis
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

Thank you so much for your help and have a happy holiday season!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

And you! Looks like you'll be spending it in a warmer place!

BTW - a great breakfast tip - walk back out to RBTT Bank and on the other side of the driveway you will see a trailer. Don't let it scare you - some wonderful local food comes out of that place - Hilma's Windsor Castle. For breakfast - saltfish and johnnycakes! And Hilma is one of the nicest ladies....

6. Re: Directions from Airport to Turquoise Shell Inn, Simpson Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:19