We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Her now, need shoes

Illinois
3 posts
Save Topic
Her now, need shoes

Hello

We are here now in beautiful St.Martin, Simpson Bay. This is my first post but I have been reading your advice for a few weeks prior to our trip.

I need to run out and purchase a pair of sandals that I can wear in the water (forgot to pack mine).

Where can I go near Simpson Bay to pick up a pair of shoes like that with straps? I don't want to spend all of my time looking for them, I'd rather be on the beach, but my feet are getting tender and the flip flops aren't much help.

Thanks for your help!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,144 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Her now, need shoes

I suggest you start with the shops at your hotel or in the Maho complex if you are nearby, those shops selling nick-nacks, T- shirts will have what you want.

Illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Her now, need shoes

Thanks, we are in a private villa, I guess we'll just head out and look around later until we find something!

SXM
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Her now, need shoes

You could try Budget Nautique, which is in the Simpson Bay Yacht Club close to Jimbo's.

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,791 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Her now, need shoes

there also is a dive shop store near the bridge on the lagoon side of the road.

I am sure they sell those shoes.

Illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Her now, need shoes

Found exactly what I needed at the dive shop near the bridge, thanks!

6. Re: Her now, need shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2010, 05:17