We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running Trails

Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Running Trails

Hi, I would like to be able to get in a few running sessions while on vacation. Are there any safe running trails, other than running on the beach? :-)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Running Trails

I don't know where you are staying, but The Westin had a walking/running trail, If memory serves me right it was a 4 mile loop.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,465 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Running Trails

Many run at the golf course.

Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Running Trails

I am staying at the Atrium in Simpson bay. I will check if the westin will let run their trail. Thank you.

davenport, iowa
Level Contributor
190 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Running Trails

I ran on the roads around Simpson bay, up Billy Folly road (nice hills) and also ran around the airport to the Maho area. I also ran on Simpson Bay beach but if you do that, be advised there are dogs that will run after you! They were nice, but a little scary when they 1st ran up to me! I was told the area around the golf course was nice but never made it there, planning to do that next time!

davenport, iowa
Level Contributor
190 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Running Trails

I ran on the roads around Simpson bay, up Billy Folly road (nice hills) and also ran around the airport to the Maho area. I also ran on Simpson Bay beach but if you do that, be advised there are dogs that will run after you! They were nice, but a little scary when they 1st ran up to me! I was told the area around the golf course was nice but never made it there, planning to do that next time!

6. Re: Running Trails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 07:28
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay