We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simpson Bay Resort, St. Martin Building Beaumontia View

Which Simpson Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oz
1 post
Save Topic
Simpson Bay Resort, St. Martin Building Beaumontia View

Hello, my husband and I have a trip planned to The Simpson Bay Resort in August. We are booked in the Beaumontia Building on the 2nd floor-room B218 (studio that sleeps 4). Does anyone know if you'll be able to see the ocean/sunset from this room and floor? On some pictures of the resort it looks like there is a building right in front of the Beaumontia. Does that block the view to the ocean? I have also read posts about a hill to climb up to get to this part of the resort? I know it is the Carribean and there will be bugs. How are the kitchens? Any bugs in there?? We are mostly wanting to chill out and relax and see the ocean view and sunset. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,686 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simpson Bay Resort, St. Martin Building Beaumontia View

Here is the resort map. It should give you an idea of how the location will look....

http://www.simpsonbayresort.com/suites.asp

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Simpson Bay Resort, St. Martin Building Beaumontia View

No, you will not be able to see the beach from the 2nd floor. If you are on the pool side, you will be able to see the pool. There is a very steep hill to climb;however, they do provide transportation to go up and down until midnight.(when I was there)Had no problem with bugs.Bring a spray just in case you attract them.

3. Re: Simpson Bay Resort, St. Martin Building Beaumontia View

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Simpson Bay
Recent Conversations