We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Azure Beach Studios to Simpson Bay Restaurants

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
From Azure Beach Studios to Simpson Bay Restaurants

Hello,

We're staying at the Azure for a week this month, and we were wondering how easy of a walk it is to the Simpson Bay Restaurants on the East side of the bridge. (In particular Skipjack's and Lee's Grill)

I've been to the area, (haven't been since 2006) but can't remember if the main road and bridge have sidewalks and are walkable. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Steve

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,974 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Azure Beach Studios to Simpson Bay Restaurants

Here is a restaurant map that may help a bit - seems like quite a long walk however...

www.sxm-simpsonbay.com/restaurants.html

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,367 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Azure Beach Studios to Simpson Bay Restaurants

It's easily walkable, but I don't believe I would do it at night. And no, there are no sidewalks.

3. Re: From Azure Beach Studios to Simpson Bay Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 06:19