We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Martin Beach Rentals and La Siesta Condos

Cannon Falls...
2 posts
Save Topic
St Martin Beach Rentals and La Siesta Condos

I am looking to travel to St Maarten this winter and have a vacation booked with St Martin Beach rentals out of GA for the La Siesta condos in Simpson Bay. Has anyone ever heard of either of these places? I am finding very limited information on both. No websites, not able to get rental managers name until 2 weeks prior to travel...kinda weird. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want my first trip be a disaster!

Looking for feedback:)

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: St Martin Beach Rentals and La Siesta Condos

We booked through them also and will be traveling this month. I was in contact with one person that stayed there and they were very happy. we got all our travel documents this week, very professional. Let you know more when we return!

Cannon Falls...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St Martin Beach Rentals and La Siesta Condos

Thank you very much. Have a great trip!

3. Re: St Martin Beach Rentals and La Siesta Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:16