We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kayaks and cruises

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
260 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
kayaks and cruises

I'll be popping in to the Flamingo for a few days. I was wondering if kayaks are available on site, or if they're available at what used to be the Pelican marina...just to paddle around for an hour or so. I see sail cruises listed-like sunset cruises.... a lot of the reviews don't dwell heavily on menus. I'd like opinions on which half day or sunday cruises have the best food and what they serve. I'd like to avoid pizza-nibbles and would like as much local food as possible. I might even think about a half day snorkel excursion.. I'm wondering what are your favorites and again, menus matter. Keep this quiet, because, if the conch know I'm coming they'll run screaming. Oh, and has anyone done the resort dives? (the ex-pelican would be most convenient) you know- pool training and a dive thrown in? it's been years and years for me. If you do the resort course, will they take you a second time? thanks all

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kayaks and cruises

I'D also like to know about water taxis over to marigot or somewhere french? for lunchish??

2. Re: kayaks and cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:16