We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to wear at Grand Case Beach Club

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
what to wear at Grand Case Beach Club

We are staying at Grand Case Beach Club in a few months. We have always stayed at all inclusives in the past. I am not sure what type of clothes to bring for this vacation besides the usual beach clothes. Also are their BBQ grills available at this resort? thanks!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,875 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to wear at Grand Case Beach Club

Dress at the resort and for that matter island wide is casual.

I don't recall seeing BBQ grills at the resort but it's been a while since i last visited them.

I believe that a continental type breakfast is included in the room rate.

Here is Ed & Sandra's Grand Case panorama taken a few years ago - some restaurants/hotels have come and gone but it's pretty much the same now as then.

edsandra.com/esgeneral/GrandCaseReference.htm

St. Maarten-St...
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin, Philipsburg
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to wear at Grand Case Beach Club

all of the island is quite casual.as far as dressing goes.

3. Re: what to wear at Grand Case Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 01:16