We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants with 1:1 euros to dollars exchange

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MONTREAL
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
restaurants with 1:1 euros to dollars exchange

Hi, can anyone who has been to the restaurants in Grand Case recently tell me which ones are accepting dollars at par with euros?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,683 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants with 1:1 euros to dollars exchange

The list changes often - you can check the rates of exchange posted outside many of the restaurants.

Califon, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants with 1:1 euros to dollars exchange

My husband and I just returned form sxm. One of our favorite restaurants is dollar for dollar. In cash

Piazza Pascal - French/ Italian food. Great restaurant, owners, service, food and atmosphere.

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
72 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants with 1:1 euros to dollars exchange

Also recently returned from the island. Here is the list that I can think of off the top of my head where we received 1:1:

1. La Villa in Grand Case

2. Sky's the Limit in Grand Case

3. Talk of the Town in Grand Case

4. Piazza Pascal in Grand Case

5. Le Crossaintere in Marigot

4. Re: restaurants with 1:1 euros to dollars exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 06:17