We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from the North East

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from the North East

I am looking to stay at Le Petit Hotel this February 2007...I would like to leave from either Newark or JFK airports....does anyone know of any airline that flies nonstop from wither of these airports? Thanks so much!

St. maarten
Level Contributor
737 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from the North East

American should have 2 direct flights from JFK in the winter

NYC
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from the North East

we got a great price on a nonstop from continental out of newark- we are going in june but would think they would have flights in feb as well

West Chester Pa
Level Contributor
422 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from the North East

I have heard that Jet Blue will be flying to St Maarten this year for the first time. You might check this out for lower fares. They will surely fly out of JFK or one of the NYC airports.

4. Re: Flights from the North East

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 17:19