We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving car seat in car?

Which Grand Case hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Leaving car seat in car?

I will be traveling to Grand Case in April with my wife & 1 year old. I was wondering if I'm going to have to take out our car seat every time we get out of our rental car? I've read do not leave anything in the car, but it's going to be a pain in the butt taking it in everywhere. Any suggestions on what to do?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11,508 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving car seat in car?

I just got back. I wouldn't worry about leaving a car seat in the car.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
537 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving car seat in car?

You should be fine - it's a good rule of thumb not to leave sunglasses, etc, that could be easily carried off if someone were to break a window or something, but I doubt a thief would go to the hassle of stealing a car seat.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
768 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving car seat in car?

We just got back with a 5 y/o and a 13 month old. We had two car seats, left them in the car the entire time and had no problems.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,272 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving car seat in car?

Have never heard of a car seat being stolen here.

5. Re: Leaving car seat in car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:16