We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anegada & what other island - Travel?

Amsterdam, New York
Level Contributor
450 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Anegada & what other island - Travel?

General travel questions:

Where can I find a schedule for the ferry between St. Thomas and Anegada? (Have to fly into STT, can't afford any other flights)

Where can I find ferry schedule for travel between all the BVI's?

Which other island would be good to split with Anegada? (Not St. Thomas, St.John) Virgin Gorda, Tortola, St. Croix? I need the one that is most convenient and economical. I know I can get back to St. Thomas from any of these three islands with no problem, but I need to get there from Anegada.

Your input is appreciated!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anegada & what other island - Travel?

I am no expert- have only done this once (April 2010) but here is one of the sites where you can find links to ferry schedules:

www.bvitourism.com (look under "getting around").

We flew into STT also and took the ferry to Road Town where we had to overnight because of the time we got into STT and the ferry schedules- we then took a 7:00 a.m. ferry to Anegada- it does not run every day of the week- only Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays when we went but there was talk of expanding the schedule. I think it runs some Sundays (see the ferry schedules). After spending 2 nights on Anegada we ferried back to Virgin Gorda (this was not a usual stop for the morning ferry we used but we asked them if it was possible and they did drop us off) where we stayed the rest of our trip. We loved VG. On departure day we took the ferry from Spanish Town to RoadTown then on to another to STT. Have a great trip!

2. Re: Anegada & what other island - Travel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about British Virgin Islands
Recent Conversations