We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Recommend a Cruise

Istanbul
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Please Recommend a Cruise

Hi Dear Tripadvisor Friends,

Early next year I want to have a cruise to Anguilla, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks and Caicos, and the British Virgin Islands. I realize it is not possible to see these islands all at a time but the more the merrier. However, the problem is, as far as I see after my searches, the cruise lines are not actually preferring to go to the far end of the Caribbeans.

Can anyone recommend me which cruise line to take so that I can get to see as many of these islands as possible?

Thanks in advance for your helps.

All the best...

Boston
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Recommend a Cruise

This is not the best forum for what you are seeking. You should post on the cruise forum.

2. Re: Please Recommend a Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 November 2011, 21:35
3. Re: Please Recommend a Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2012, 10:18