We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a beach front massage

Utah
Level Contributor
71 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a beach front massage

I am headed down to the BVI in a few months and I am trying to find somewhere that my wife and I can get a beach front massage. We are on a chartered boat, so we can hit whatever island or area of an island we need to.

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or information that might help?

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

British Virgin...
Level Contributor
785 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a beach front massage

Check out the Scrub Island web site - sounds like it might fit the bill, although not directly on a beach. Nice marina to stay at, beaches you can access, and a high-end spa.

Columbus...
Level Contributor
194 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a beach front massage

There's also one at Soper's Hole in West End. Called Serenity..they might arrange a beach massage. I met one of the massouse on the ferry headed to Jost last Tuesday. She worked on Scrub Island. Very pretty lady from U.S. Her husband worked at the marina at Soper's.

Boston
Level Contributor
6,352 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a beach front massage

In addition to those already mentioned, On VG I believe that Leverick and Little Dix have spas. In order to do beachfront they normally come to where you are staying so because you are on a boat you may have to go to one of the spas. One of them may be able to provide beachfront, but you will have to contact them.

I also believe Long Bay in Tortola does massages and I remember there being a sign at Myetts.

Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a beach front massage

having used Leverick, Little Dix and others, Leverick best fits your needs for outdoor/on beach massage, Little Dix has the option of opening the large louvered shutter doors to view the ocean with outdoor shower which leverick doesn't have, I'm booking leverick again when we go back in march, go to the leverick bay resrt website, the spa is a separate link

Peter island has an awesome spa, we had a tour, but it's wicked expensive, leverick it much more realistic, Little Dix is just a bit higher but might still give 20% discount for appts before noon

also, there are a lot of companies offering massages at your boat or villa, just google and you'll find them.

Utah
Level Contributor
71 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a beach front massage

Thank you for the great information, I will look into all of these options!

6. Re: Looking for a beach front massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about British Virgin Islands
Recent Conversations