We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scrub Island

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Scrub Island

Wanted to ask if anyone knows what type of watersports are offered at Scrub Island Resort. Do they have paddle boards and other type water toys? Also I read where at North Beach they only have 10 chaise lounges..... do they fill up quickly or will they supply more? That doesnt sound like enough with a 50 room resort. I have been to many places where you have to rise at 8 AM just to get a beach chair. Would like to avoid that in the future. Any info you have would be helpful.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scrub Island

Haven't been to Scrub, so can't give you any first hand info. I can't think of any place in the BVI where I've seen paddle boards, but the main water sports at BVI resorts are snorkeling, sailing, kayaking and scuba diving. Scrub has a dive shop and, if you really enjoy being in/under the water, you might want to consider trying scuba diving. The BVI resort that offers water sports as it's main attraction is Bitter End Yacht Club.

I doubt that you'll need to compete with other vacationers for for a beach chair at Scrub. We've been to beaches like that on Grand Cayman, but haven't had any experiences like that in the BVI. If a cruise ship is in port, certain beaches, such as Cane Garden Bay, will be crowded for a part of a day.

all the best, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

2. Re: Scrub Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 10:28