We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchair User seeking Information

Carbondale...
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wheelchair User seeking Information

Hi there,

I was married yesterday and we had postponed our honeymoon purposely in an attempt to find the "perfect" travel destination. I am looking for any and all information that anyone has to offer re: the best places to stay, ease of beach accessibility, travel into and around, The best all-inclusives (if any), when is the weather best, the overall environmental feel.....you know something, tell me!! Please?! The beach, the sun, sand and water with blue skies....that's what I'm looking for..... Thank you in advance!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wheelchair User seeking Information

Lara, congrats on your marriage! Here is a post from a couple of yrs ago on your topic:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147353-i545-k3277…

I suggest checking directly with Little Dix Bay on Virgin Gorda to see what they have available.

Another Caribbean island you might want to consider is Grand Cayman - a lot of hotels directly on 7 mile beach & a # of them will have elevators.

Have a great trip, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

2. Re: Wheelchair User seeking Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about British Virgin Islands