We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Sound Express ferry reservations

Eastern Connecticut
Level Contributor
267 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
North Sound Express ferry reservations

How far in advance is it recommended to make reservations on NSX from Trellis Bay to The Valley on VG? We will need to get to our accommodations at Mango Bay after a full daysail with Patouche on a Wed at the end of April. According to their schedule they (NSX) have departures at 6 and 8 pm. I'm a little concerned as I've heard that they sometimes cancel if they don't have enough passengers.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: North Sound Express ferry reservations

I've always made mine as soon as I knew I was going - the boat is not huge anyway so it's conceivable they could sell out

PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Sound Express ferry reservations

We are going in November, is it too early to make these reservations? How do you reserve?

Eastern Connecticut
Level Contributor
267 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North Sound Express ferry reservations

We just returned from our Virgin Island vacation. As it turned out we returned from our snorkeling excursion just in time to make the 4:15 pm ferry so they just transferred our reservation. There was plenty of room in the small boat so I don't think there is a problem getting a seat unless it's high season. They were not going to run the 6 pm so it's a good thing we made it, otherwise we would have waited until 8 pm.

Just call and give them your name to make a reservation. No credit card to hold. I'm guessing that a month in advance should be more than sufficient. Double check the schedule a few days prior as they do change on short notice.

4. Re: North Sound Express ferry reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 06:24