We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

I hope someone can help me....I have been trying to look up plane flights from Beef Island Tortola (EIS) to Anegada (NGD) in November this year...(leaving wednesday), but can't find any scheduled flights anywhere. I would like to stay on Anegada for 3 nights. I see that clair aero no longer flys to anegada. Do any of the airlines have scheduled flights to Anegada, which are detailed anywhere or will I have to phone airlines to get their flight times?

Hopefully someone else has come across this before.

Dave

Mentioned in this post
Tortola
Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

I see on the following link that VI Airlink are offering scheduled flights between tortola and anegada..

anegadareef.com/reef/…TravelInfo.aspx

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

Never heard of scheduled flights to Anegada. Even if someone is advertising "scheduled" flight, it would be most likely a third party trying to fill up charter flight. You can charter a plane or take a ferry. Here's ferry schedule

www.bestofbvi.com/info/info_bviferry.htm

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,538 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

I know Bill flies charters there regularly, we were signed-up last April but changed our plans while there.

Fly BVI offers flights. Also check on TTOL (traveltalkonline.com, BVI forum). Bill (who flies for Fly BVI) is a regular there and he can give you his EIS to Anegada pricing and schedules.

Clair Aero (email clairair@candwbvi.net, phone 495-2271) has regularly scheduled flights from Tortola's Beef Island airport as well as St. Thomas and Virgin Gorda by reservation.

There are also boats going there, Dive BVI is very popular, Spirit of Anegada, etc...

Here are some listed private air Charter Services between (Beef Island) Tortola, BVI and Anegada, British Virgin Islands. Not sure about any of these except Fly BVI

Island Birds - 1 (284) 495-2002

Fly BVI - 1 (284) 495-1747

Air Sunshine - 1 (284) 495-8900

Air Center Helicopters - 1 (340) 775-7335

Mentioned in this post
St. Thomas
St. Thomas
U.S. Virgin Islands
Virgin Gorda
Virgin Gorda
British Virgin Islands
Dive BVI
Dive BVI
285 Reviews
Virgin Gorda
Tortola
Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

Nice copy and paste from bvi.com about Clair Aero. It is (was?) also a charter company. It is debatable whether at all they had a license.

www.ntsb.gov/alj/O_n_O/docs/AVIATION/5181.PDF

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

thank you very much for the info..that will keep me busy for a while...

Beef Island
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

Actually, Bill is not a pilot, but an Air Charter Broker. He does moderate TTOL and flies to Anegada via charter air service on Fly BVI. VI Airlink has a very good scheduled service to Anegada, Monday Weds & Friday mornings and evenings. Fly BVI Air Charter will take you there on-demand, any time you like.

Mentioned in this post
Cruz Bay, St. John
Level Contributor
471 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

I always use Island Birds it's out of EIS Beef Island Tortola whenever I charter. They fly all the time to Anegada and one of the few who are permmitted to fly into Virgin Gorda.

Capt Bob Lamier from Maine can even meet you at your gate in San Juan and take you right to the plane and have you in Tortola within the hour.

There phone is 284-495-2002 or 495-1988

Mentioned in this post
Tortola
Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Virgin Gorda
Virgin Gorda
British Virgin Islands
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,538 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

Thanks, Bill was the contact and I thought he also flew but I see I was mistaken. I see that VI Airlink is now an option and that is great.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

Thank you for all the info. I have booked up a flight with Vi Airlink from Beef Island to Anegada.. a 20m flight.. looking forward to Anegada now

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Plane flights from Beef Island to Anegada

I used viairlink to go to anegada and back... and you get a lovely view of marina cay, virgin gorda and of course anegada as you fly across... the plane was a four seater cessnar plane... including pilot... so its nice and small... I have never been 7 minutes late for a plane flight before and got on the plane, but viairlink were there waiting for me in anegada to take me back to beef island..