We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool at Sebastian's?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Pool at Sebastian's?

I saw the following paragraph on line describing Sebastian's. Can you tell me if there is a pool at the hotel. From my research that I have done, I have not read, or seen a pool associated with Sebastian's. Thanks....

Sebastian’s On the Beach Hotel and Restaurant takes great pride in being a casual and intimately secluded hotel. There is a swimming pool and a sun deck, and the staff will gladly assist in helping with jeep or car rentals or helping you arrange every activity from sailing or diving to hiking and from horse riding to tennis. Many guests, however, are happy enough to simply lounge on the beach, curled up with a book and a cool drink

Boston
Level Contributor
5,891 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

I am fairly certain there is not a pool.

Edited: 22 November 2013, 13:08
Boston
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

That is what I thought. Thanks for your reply.

Boston
Level Contributor
5,891 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

I am curious to see how you like it. We also have stayed at Fischer's Cove on VG. On Tortola we usually stay at Myetts or Mongoose. I hope you like Tortola!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

Hi Saffie11,

We usually stay at Fischer's Cove too, but I can't stay there any longer. I hope we like Tortola too!! Seems like everybody does.

I will let you know what I think of Sebastian's. We have the ocean front rooms, so that will be sweet. It will be a new place for us to explore, and it will be our first trip over to Jost.

Tortola, BVI
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

Sebastian’s On the Beach Hotel and Restaurant

DOES NOT HAVE A POOL.

So many travel writers...write without traveling to said destination!

Best to talk to someone on the island.

USA
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

Does not have a pool but is a great place right on the secluded beach

Boston
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

Who needs a pool with the ocean just steps from my room? Thanks everyone for replying. I am always a little bit nervous when trying out a new place. I know it will be a huge step up from where we are used to staying.

8. Re: Pool at Sebastian's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 06:18