We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tortola with an infant

Maplewood, New...
9 posts
Save Topic
Tortola with an infant

We leave tomorrow for our trip to Tortola and we are so excited! We're traveling with our 9 month old son and are hoping to get some insight on good things to do with little ones. We're staying at the Serendipity House and have rented a car. All ideas are much appreciated!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,770 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tortola with an infant

Although I can't specifically answer your question since I haven't actually been to Tortola with an infant, I did see people with infants and children on Cane Garden Bay. The nice thing about traveling with an infant is they won't be saying "when are we getting there" or "I'm bored!" Just do the things you normally would like to do. Both Smugglers Cove and Brewers Bay are calm enough to bring an infant and hold him in the water. Children of all ages welcome in every restaurant, too.

2. Re: Tortola with an infant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Tortola
Recent Conversations