We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apage Cottages

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
494 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Apage Cottages

My husband are I are thinking about Apage Cottages for our anniversary in January. I have been to CGB twice before (he has not), but I am not familiar with these cottages. They sound fabulous and just what we are looking for, simple and clean with a great view. How are they and has anyone stayed in D-1 recently? How's the walk up the hill after a few rum drinks at Quitos? Thanks for your input!

idaho
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apage Cottages

In my opinion Agape Cottages is by far the best place in CGB. We stayed with Donna and Tom in March of this year. My family was in D1, and our friends had the smaller unit D4. The patio was perfect for relaxing with my coffee in the am, and having a cocktail and listening to the music from the beach in the pm. The walk is fine. Steep but short, very easy for my family and I. ( We had 2 kids ages 5 and 7 with us) We are actually planning to return for another visit soon.

I have to stress you can't go wrong staying at Agape.

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
494 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apage Cottages

5b mama...thanks so much for that...very helpful and we have booked and are very excited...5 months in advance!

idaho
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apage Cottages

That's wonderful! I wish it was us. I hope you have a great time. E-mail Donna and she will set you up with a taxi or a rental car. She will even get you reservations at resturants etc. She's very helpful. Say Hello to Tom and Donna (and their sweet little dog Brindle) from The Yeagers.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apage Cottages

Hi, Could someone please give me a web site for the Apage Cottages? Thanks

Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Apage Cottages

Here you are:

http://www.agapecottages.com/

6. Re: Apage Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 06:28